The Ultima Online newsletter reveals great news for fans of the game. After over two decades, the team is committed to bringing players tons of new High Seas action throughout 2019. The commitment to adding High Seas content comes after years of community requests at meet and greets, various player gatherings, forum feedback and more. So what does that mean for publishes this year? Is every publish going to be about sailing the oceans, fishing, and pirate hunting? Not exactly – but close! Our goal is to continue to support the events and systems you have come to love while revamping the areas of the High Seas that need it most. In each publish we will be tackling a major High Seas content area and combining it with often requested new features, content, quality of life updates, client updates, tools, and bug fixes. Publish 104 will be called Rising Tide and will include: new veteran rewards an update to the classic client to better identify hues client and performance accessibility updates Parry balance changes cannon QoL improvements Read the full newsletter on the Ultima Online site.
- New high-tech intercoms coming to subway stations near you
- British engineers complete test of their new high-speed 'spaceplane'
- NASA New Horizons zooms toward mysterious Ultima Thule for historic flyby
- Who is Richard Phillips? Captain of the Maersk Alabama and a hero on the high seas
- Hape High Seas Wooden Rocker on Clearance for $78
- Capt. Dave, a New York party boat, comes to the rescue of shipwrecked crew
- Sample sale frenzy: A large surplus means lots of high-end goods at clearance events
- Oil and gas prices hit new high for the year
- Some new plans of action
- New laws on opioids, tobacco bars, online sales tax take hold
Lots of New High Seas Action Coming to Ultima Online have 294 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at January 19, 2005. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.