“August 26, 2019 12:00 PM , we will remove the limitation on only creating a total of three WoW Classic characters per WoW account. Thereafter, players will be able to create up to 10 characters per Classic realm, for a total of 50 characters across all Classic realms per WoW account.”
The post continued, providing times and regions for the opening of these new realms.
“Additionally, at August 26, 2019 12:00 PM , we will open the following new realms in this region:
At this time, all realms that have a Full or High population tag are expected to experience extended queues. We urge players on realms marked Full or High to plan to play on one of these new realms to avoid the longest queues, and to help spread the player population as evenly as possible and provide the best play experience for everyone.”
A highly opinionated avid PC gamer, Poorna blindly panics with his friends in various multiplayer games, much to the detriment of his team. Constantly questioning industry practices and a passion for technological progress drive his love for the video game industry. He pulls no punches and tells it like he sees it. He runs a podcast, Gaming The Industry, with fellow writer, Joseph Bradford, discussing industry practices and their effects on consumers.
- VirTra Sets Second Quarter 2018 Earnings Call for Monday, August 13, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Customers Bank’s Residential Mortgage Team Adds New Members to Meet Growing Need
- Future Farm's CBD Hemp Cultivation Operations Prepare for Harvest in Maine, Add New Project Leadership
- August 26, 1920: The 19th Amendment Goes Into Effect, Granting Women the Vote
- Three Great Things to Do in Tucson Today: Monday, August 6
- IntelliBoard Excited to Add New Team Member for IntelliCart Product Management
- Capulet adds new breakfast and lunch option to Bywater: Opening alert
- United Airlines Adds New Service to Mammoth Lakes from Denver and Los Angeles
- BriaCell Adds New Clinical Site To Phase IIa Study in Advanced Breast Cancer and Expands R&D Team
- Old Line Bank Fortifies Leadership Team with Three Senior Level Appointments and Adds New Commercial Lender