From today through November 30th, World of Warcraft players can celebrate the game’s 14th birthday. Everyone logging in will receive a special gift that contains Timewarped Badges, items that boost XP and reputation gains for an hour, and a letter from the Timewalkers that sends players off on a quest to their capital city. During the event, players can complete a pair of daily quests, one to answer a WoW trivia question and the other to head out to “defeat some familiar foes”. In addition, there are a number of classic loot transmog items available. It’s been 14 years since gates opened into Azeroth and the heroes of the Horde and Alliance began their journey of discovery and adventure. To celebrate this momentous occasion, some familiar foes have returned to Azeroth—with some slightly updated abilities. Players level 60 and above can take on Lord Kazzak, Azuregos, and one of the four Dragons of Nightmare each day for some loot and 50 Timewarped Badges. This year’s new toy is the “Overtuned Corgi Goggles” that “change how you see the world around you when you use this new toy. While active, friendly NPCs will appear to be such good boys and girls… Read full this story
- Angela Merkel visits Auschwitz for the first time in 14 years as Germany's leader
- Foster mother of a 14-year-old Afghan refugee reveals how he clung to the bottom of a train through the Channel Tunnel to reach Britain
- 'He was a lovely, caring boy': Mother of 14-year-old rammed off his bike and stabbed seven times insists he was NOT involved in drug crimes as pictures show him making a gangland gun sign and posing with cash
- Tragedy as police find body of 14-year-old boy who disappeared while swimming at Sydney's Maroubra Beach on Tuesday night
- Horrific moment 14-year-old Jaden Moodie was rammed off his moped before being stabbed to death in frenzied attack ‘by rival drugs gang’
- Pictured on his moped making gang signs - the 14-year-old knifed to death in gang attack as top policeman says public should feel 'appalled' by the murder
- Davalyn Corp Celebrating 30 Years of Recruiting
- Patsy Palmer celebrates 20 years since first joining EastEnders with HELLO!
- UNESCO, China celebrate 25 years of fellowships
- Naseem Shah, 14-year-old Mohammad Shahzad in Pakistan Under-19 World Cup squad
Celebrate 14 Years of World of Warcraft from Today Through November 30th have 386 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at April 13, 2005. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.