The final prequel comic for the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth expansion has been released. Called “Three Sisters”, it chronicles a reunion between Sylvanas, Vereesa and Alleria Windrunner at their family’s estate in the Ghostlands, one that has more than a few implications for the forthcoming expansion.
After returning home to Azeroth, Alleria Windrunner calls upon her estranged siblings—Sylvanas, the warchief of the Horde, and Vereesa, ranger-general of the Silver Covenant—to join her in a quest to retake their ancestral home, Windrunner Spire, from the undead who have overrun the place. On their journey, the three sisters will navigate both the dangers of the present and the ghosts of the past to discover if time and tragedy have divided them irrevocably—or if, despite everything, they are still a family.
Download Three Sisterson the World of Warcraft community site.
The first two comics are:
- Photos taken by Argentines tell stories about Vietnam
- French director tells story of love in war
- Semifinal round of contest on telling stories about President Ho Chi Minh's moral example held
- Contest on telling stories about President Ho Chi Minh's moral example kicks off
- Thong Nhat General Hospital wins the first prize of "Telling stories about President Ho Chi Minh's moral example" contest
- “We are telling stories about Uncle Ho” concludes
- "Teachers and Children Tell Stories and Read Poems" contest in Son Tra
- AIDS victims get behind cameras to tell stories
- “Dien Bien Soldiers Tell Stories” book released
- New book tells story of VN calligraphy