The latest World of Warcraft expansion has been out since August 14th and while it has garnered decent praise for its story and excellent level design, Battle for Azeroth has simultaneously been plagued by more than a few major technical issues, not to mention a -legion- of smaller woes. After the stellar launch of Legion and other past expansions, players are left wondering if Battle for Azeroth was taken out of the oven just a bit too early. advertisement Now let’s be clear here: The purpose of the article is not to review Battle for Azeroth or to take on its story, level design or features. What is at issue are the number of technical problems that the expansion faces. The simple premise is that Battle for Azeroth is not up to the standards we’ve come to expect from a Blizzard product.Before launching into some of the bigger issues that players are faced with in BfA, it is worth noting that far too many of the things players have discovered have been present since the “official” beta testing period. The fact that many of these bugs were not fixed after being widely reported speaks to the issue that BfA was simply launched… Read full this story
- Beta Carotene Market 2019 Major Manufacturers Analysis And Industrial Applications Forecasts to 2026
- WhatsApp's new beta shows in-app browser
- Nation and World briefs for April 4
- Blizzard Blog: Warcraft’s ‘Lich King’ launches
- Auxxit Announces Beta Launch of Group Chat Mobile Community Commerce Application
- WATCH: Amazon’s Super Bowl 2019 ad is out of this world with N.J. astronauts Mark and Scott Kelly
- Judge imposes first jail terms in Penn State frat death case
- Carolyn Hax: Let’s list the ways you are Type A about chores, then let hubs do his part
- Who will be at Phoenix Fan Fusion in 2019?
- Game challenges: Depression, addiction, PTSD in 'Destiny's Sword'
World of Warcraft: Beta for Azeroth have 321 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at April 12, 2005. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.