World of Warcraft is arguably the most successful MMO so far in the genre’s history. It generates volumes of conversation and pages of internet discussions from MMORPG.com to WoWhead to the WoW forums to WoW’s Reddit. It’s a game that has, in one way or another, captivated the world for nearly 15 years. advertisement We had the opportunity to chat with World of Warcraft’s Executive Producer John Hight who has been with the team since 2016. We wanted to learn more about his background and his work on WoW. Read our exclusive interview.MMORPG: You have an extensive background in gaming having worked on some huge titles including God of War, Neverwinter Nights, Command & Conquer, etc. How did working on such a wide array of genres and titles benefit you in your current position?John Hight: During that whole time, working on all those games, I’ve always been a Blizzard fan. When I had just finished up work at 3DO, Warcraft came out, and I discovered it. I was the first person on my block that found it. And that led me to go to Westwood Studios. Warcraft and Command & Conquer are very similar games. I don’t know why it… Read full this story
- World of Warcraft Executive Producer Is Blizzard Entertainment's New President
- The John Wick TV Show Is Really Happening With Keanu Reeves As Executive Producer
- Q&A: EverQuest II producer John Blakely
- Q&A: Fallout 3 executive producer Todd Howard
- Star Citizen Executive Producer Quits, As Dev Opens New Office
- The Simpsons Game Executive Producer Q&A
- How do Blizzard decide which Allied Races to add to World of Warcraft?
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth release date, beta, Allied Races, raids, zones, class changes
- World of Warcraft: Classic is coming summer 2019, won't require another subscription
- World Of Warcraft Classic Raises A Lot Of Questions
World of Warcraft: Meet Executive Producer John Hight have 309 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at April 13, 2005. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.