Last week, World of Warcraft Game Director Ion Hazzikostas took part in a live Q&A where he answered a number of questions across a wide array of topics including the much-discussed Azerite armor system. In one of the more positive takeaways from the Q&A, Hazzikostas said that items that drop after the Battle of Dazar’alor raid will come with all traits unlocked automatically — no more getting a piece of armor with traits that are unavailable until the Heart of Azeroth levels up enough. Other takeaways: Mythic+ hotfixes arriving later this week Elixir of Tongues will allow players on RP servers to communicate cross-faction Hazzikostas admitted that there are too many undocumented changes in patches and that they will be working harder for more comprehensive patch notes going forward there will never be an infinite source of Titan Residuum, the currency that players can use to purchase gear, but it won’t be rare there are plans to make the Heart of Azeroth “more relevant / engaging” with more story class design is always a work in progress You can read the full write up at WoWHead.
- World Of Warcraft's new Visions Of N'Zoth update is live
- Obsidian fixes Outer Worlds bug that killed people climbing ladders to nowhere
- World of Warcraft players sure are pissed off at Battle for Azeroth's anticlimactic ending
- World of Warcraft was a defining game of its generation
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth ends with a whimper
- Blizzard wants to cut out World of Warcraft crunch, "not there 100% yet"
- Special World of Warcraft gift for 10-year subscribers
- How to unlock Mechagnomes in World of Warcraft
- World of Warcraft's Visions of N'Zoth update is live now
- How to farm Coalescing Visions in World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft Q&A have 297 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at April 13, 2005. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.