A player named Jokerd accomplished the feat after 79 hours of play and grind. Jokerd played a gnome mage and apparently favored grinding instead of dungeon-running as dictated by other strategies.
Check out the stream below, which featured 347,000 viewers when he crossed Level 60.
A highly opinionated avid PC gamer, Poorna blindly panics with his friends in various multiplayer games, much to the detriment of his team. Constantly questioning industry practices and a passion for technological progress drive his love for the video game industry. He pulls no punches and tells it like he sees it. He runs a podcast, Gaming The Industry, with fellow writer, Joseph Bradford, discussing industry practices and their effects on consumers.
- World of Warcraft: Classic
- World of Warcraft Classic launches next summer
- World of Warcraft Classic will make things much more difficult for players
- (Classic): “Hurricane Neddy”
- ‘He’s Not A Good Character At All’: Disney Has Announced That It’
- Azio Retro Classic Keyboard Review: The New Vintage
- 4 Times LeVar Burton Lost His Shit At A Kid On ‘Reading Rainbow’ For Not Knowing The Russian Classics
- Whoa, Slow Down There, Buddy. Nobody Dates My Daughter Without Telling Me Which ‘Sailor Moon’ Character They Are First
- PlayStation Classic drops to just $60 on Amazon
- SNES Classic Is the Best Way to Experience Nintendo's Golden Age—If You Can Get One