Community Manager Kaivax writes,
“With hotfixes that we are currently deploying to all WoW Classic realms, we are substantially increasing the number of players that can be simultaneously logged in and playing. We expect this to result in smaller queues for realms that have large queues, and some realms should no longer have queues at all.
We will closely monitor performance and stability throughout this process.”
If you’re one of those folks standing in lines to kill NPCs or obtain quests, or simply trying to get into the game proper, this will hopefully alleviate the tedium.
A highly opinionated avid PC gamer, Poorna blindly panics with his friends in various multiplayer games, much to the detriment of his team. Constantly questioning industry practices and a passion for technological progress drive his love for the video game industry. He pulls no punches and tells it like he sees it. He runs a podcast, Gaming The Industry, with fellow writer, Joseph Bradford, discussing industry practices and their effects on consumers.
- WoW Classic: Phase launches on Nov. 12
- GM To Add Chinese Production Capacity, Increase Exports
- Collectible Classic: 1987-1993 Ford Mustang 5.0
- Bosch To Expand Its Diesel Component Capacity
- Curbside Classic: 1970 Honda 600
- Curbside Classic Outtake: Ford ZX2 Lambo Door Redemption Edition
- Curbside Classic: 1968 Olsmobile 442
- Curbside Classic: 1947 GM PD-3751 “Silversides” Greyhound Bus – The First Modern Diesel Bus
- Curbside Classic: 1964 BMW 1800
- Curbside Classic: Ultra Van – Cross An Airplane With A Corvair For The Most Radical RV Ever