One of the best decisions I ever made in my 62 years of life on this planet was to become my own boss in a field that is never dull, always challenging, and intrinsically interesting. It was not an early decision. In fact it did not occur to me to enter this field until after I’d already spent ten years as a professional photographer. It came about in an odd way, as many serendipitous things do. But regardless of how it came to be, I consider that decision the one that paved the way for me to spend the rest of my working life in comfort and with a good measure of security.I’ve since discovered that many people follow a similar course, turning to locksmithing only after finding themselves unhappy in other jobs. I’m not sure how or why so many discover this particular business when looking for an interesting career. In my case it was a natural progression from a rather unique part-time career I had fashioned for myself: That of installing simple door viewers and doing this door to door. Many times my customers would ask if I could install deadbolts for them while I was at it,… Read full this story
- Starting your own business in Tacoma? You're not alone.
- Barclaycard announces partnership with Chinese mobile payments business Alipay
- 7 Ways I Overcame Mommy Guilt to Start My First Business
- Start a Small Business by Monetizing Something You're Already Doing
- 80 per cent of Brits have thought about starting their own business
- More women than ever before are starting their own businesses. Here’s why
- One in five Londoners expected to start their own business in 2018
- 3 Reasons Buying a Franchise Might Be Better Than Starting Your Own Business
- Ready or Not: Should You Start Your Own Business?
- Organizations Join Forces to Help Women Veterans Start Their Own Businesses
Starting a Mobile Locksmith Business have 308 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 4, 2008. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.