If you are planning to spend your vacations at any outdoor location, “Agra” India can be a very good destination. “Agra” India is third biggest city of the state “Utter Pradesh” and only 204 km away from the capital of India “New Delhi”. There are 22 trains running towards Agra from New Delhi on daily basis. Agra is also well connected by road to the capital. It is one of the major tourist destinations in India and best visited from October to March. Agra is also known for its great hospitality as some of the finest hotels in the word are here.Hotel Amar Vilas is one of finest five star hotels in Agra, located near the great Taj Mahal. This great hotel belongs to the Oberoi Group of Hotels. The verdant Mughal gardens, terraced lawns, fountains, pavilions and pools pre dominate the classical architecture of the hotel. The hotel has 105 well furnished rooms and seven suits. All the rooms are equipped with all modern amenities like Television, electronic safe and Tea or coffee making facility. The hotel also has a multi cuisine restaurant and a good number of recreation facilities like swimming pool and fitness center. The hotel is… Read full this story
- Giving Birth in India: 'The Women Here Are Afraid'
- Dalai Lama, 83, taken to hospital in India
- Dalai Lama rushed to hospital in India for chest infection
- Robert Fisk: Israel’s fingerprints are all over India’s escalating conflict with Pakistan
- The riches to rags story of India's Jet Airways
- Kate Humble: the magical corner of India that tourists are yet to invade
- Apollo Hospitals partners with Tonga to treat patients in India
- Dunedin 'the best city', say residents and new NZ citizens
- Award-winning chef Sunil Ghai of Pickle brings a taste of north India to Ireland
- India airstrikes raise fears of escalation
Hospitality at Its Best in Agra India have 295 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 18, 2009. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.