Above is not yet the official logo of Years Behind, the retro raiding project, but one of the ones being considered by Wargallow our fearless project leader. I call it a project and not a guild because in essence, this is an experiment. We don’t yet know how successful raiding the old world content will be, and each of us are very much active in the leadership of our respective classic guilds. However all things seem to be rolling along nicely, with the guild finally getting a few bank tabs and a tabard depicting representing Hogger… the FIRST raid boss. Right now we are pooling resources and gathering up as many old world trappings as we can find. I’ve donated my collection of Zul’Gurub Voodoo Dolls, as well as some various faction and quest items. Getting ready for the retro raid has become one of my driving focuses while in game. I’ve prepared many times for an impending patch, but never quite in this fashion. You can’t skimp on the tank When I was first presented with this concept, I knew that without a doubt if possible I would want to tank it. When I raided the old world content… Read full this story
- Grand Theft Auto V Review
- As it prepares to fly humans, Elon Musk's SpaceX faces the biggest challenge in its history
- John Glenn, first American to orbit the Earth, dead at 95
- SpaceX to launch amazing rocket that lands itself on legs
- Are Super Automatic Espresso Machines Worth It?
- 'The big show': US poised to return to human spaceflight with historic launch
- No one thought SpaceX would beat Boeing to get astronauts to the space station
- The best coffee maker deals for June 2020: Keurig, Ninja, Breville, and more
- In event of a moon disaster: 1969 speech prepared for then-president Nixon reveals Apollo 11 astronauts would have been abandoned and left to 'STARVE or commit suicide' if return plans failed
- SpaceX, NASA delay milestone mission over lightning fears
Time Capsule Tanking have 326 words, post on aggronaut.com at July 29, 2009. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.