Blogging is one of those fields of work, where you have all the freedom of work. You can select your time, your fav place and work from there with your convenience. This article is not about lazy and good side of Blogging but about how to proofread an article. I have already shared how to write blog posts effectively and how to do onpage optimization for SEO. These, two factors are crucial but to make sure your content is very useful Proofreading article before publishing will polish the article and make it more likable by readers. Picture the scene! An author (it may even be me!) has been burning the midnight oil to finish his article before the dreaded deadline tomorrow morning. He has been working on this piece for several days, has written and re-written it several times and know the content by heart. He submits it in the knowledge that he has given all he can and done his best. But has he? The proof is in the proofreading – here is how to do it properly. Use a Proof-reading tool: No matter how careful you are, there are chances that 1-2 grammatical errors or spelling errors might…
- Simple step may cut risk of bladder cancer returning
- This simple step may cut risk of bladder cancer returning
- Bringing Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) services one step closer to people’s door
- Make Traditional Spanish Paella at Home with This Simple Formula
- We asked 14 trans activists how cis people can be better allies in 2018
- 5 Steps to Saving Money Easily
- Music Review: Luke Winslow-King's 'Blue Mesa' simple and effective
- 3 Simple recipes using beans, lentils
- We drove a $43,500 Chevy Colorado ZR2 and a $44,000 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro to see which we liked better — here's the verdict (GM)
- I tried a science-backed eating plan tied to a better memory and longer life — and never felt like I was 'dieting'
How to Better Proofread An Article in 6 Simple Steps have 309 words, post on at March 22, 2010. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.