Micro niche sites bring the most revolutionary change in the google Adsense. I have seen thousands of people who were claiming to waste their years on promoting their sites and getting nothing are earning great with these micro niche sites.
One of the major advantages of these micro niche sites are that they are very easy to maintain. If theis done correctly then its really not very hard to rank them number 1 on google for that particular product.
Here I’m going to mention some of the things which you must consider while creating your micro niche site.
- Keyword Research – It is the most important part of the whole game. Always choose product based keywords which have about 1000 “exact” search volumes in google keyword tool. Check for allintitle and allinurl in google.
- Domain Name – Keyword itself should be present in the domain name. For Example – if your keyword is toddler hoodies then your domain should be toddlerhoodies.com or .net or .org.
- Theme or template – There are many free micro niche themes present on the net. Be sure to use very high CTR themes for your website.
- Content – Write 3-4 articles on the product. Remember, articles should be keywords rich or fully keywords optimized.
- On Page SEO – This is the most important thing to consider. Always put your main title as the keyword you are targeting. Proper H1 tags, meta tags should be there. Download various SEO plugins like All in one Seo plugin, adsense plugins etc.. Create a sitemap and submit it to google webmaster tool for faster indexing.
- Off Page SEO – Here I’m going to mention some of the most common and working methods which will surely help you to be on top of the google for your keyword..
- EU's Vestager says probe into Google AdSense case nearing end
- This chart shows how dominant Google is in Europe and the UK: About 9 out of every 10 consumers there use Google’s search engine
- Europe hits Google with record $6.9 billion antitrust fine, appeal ahead
- Google Slapped With Record $2.7 Billion Fine in Europe For Manipulating Shopping Results
- News EU fines Google $1.7-B for anti-trust breach
- Timeline: Google's decade-long antitrust battle in Europe
- Google fined US$1.7 billion for search ad blocks in third EU sanction
- Google Hit With $1.7 Billion Fine in Europe for Abusing Advertising Dominance
- Google faces third EU antitrust fine next week: source
- European Union Competition Watchdog Renews Threats to Break Up Google Into Smaller Companies