I’m still currently in the middle of the second act of My Dragon Age 2 playthrough, and already the life and friendships I’ve so carefully cultivated for my Hawke are unraveling faster than a ball of cheap string. Everything is going straight to hell…but strangely, I am totally okay with this. You know, it wasn’t so long ago that the impetuous little old me would fly into a fit of rage every time something didn’t go the way I wanted them to in an RPG, and I would revert to a previous save to desperately try and salvage the situation. Needless to say, fluky outcomes and mechanics like random rolls always had a way of sticking in my craw. I was, and in some ways still am, a pretty big control freak and a stickler for perfection, and it used to drive me completely bonkers not to have a good idea of where my character’s story might be going. Not surprisingly, whenever my character would come across an important decision, I’d always agonize, fighting the urge not to jump onto the internet and look up the results on some wiki or read the forums about what other gamers did. More… Read full this story
- LSU's Devin White: playing in the Fiesta Bowl 'wasn't a tough choice at all,' waiting to make NFL decision
- Nicole Kidman recalls moving to U.S. after falling in love with Tom Cruise: 'I always make choices for love'
- ‘While I’m gone, make good decisions’: Jeannette Jones, a Seattle educator for nearly 50 years, dies at 72
- Biden says he’ll make ‘the decision soon’
- Ethics and Religion Talk: Should Self-Driving Cars be Programmed to Make Moral Decisions?
- Between the Stacks: Make 'great decisions' at the library in the new year
- Sumrall's Jackson makes 'easy decision' to sign with Ole Miss
- Hilltoppers Slay Dragons
- Don’t forget Mom – Stay Connected with Senior Loved Ones this Holiday Season
- Can't see much from here, except love
Dragon Age 2: Making Terrible Decisions And Loving It have 329 words, post on mmogamerchick.wordpress.com at March 18, 2011. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.