Jagex has announced that it will be closing down Runescape Classic over the course of the next few months. The team wrote that the current development tools used for Runescape and Old School Runescape are now incompatible with the Classic version that becomes a problem “with our community safety and macro detection tools” that can lead to abuse by 3rd party bot programs and macros. We’ve not fully supported RuneScape Classic for years, so why are we suddenly seeing it as a problem now? The truth is that bots and lack of community safety tools are serious problems, however, we also feel that we can no longer offer long term service reliability due to the growing risk of unrecoverable game breaking bugs. The number of bugs is getting worse, and we’re gradually seeing the game breaking. Runescape Classic servers will be shut down on August 6, 2018. Read the full post on the Runescape site.
- A Q&A with Mark Teixeira as his excellent career comes to an end
- Scouting the Champions Classic: The freshman progress report
- Braun Strowman is Rare Case of WWE Booking a Superstar Properly
- WWE: 15 Best Matches of 2016
- TBOH MLB September Power Ranking
- Ranking Triple H’s 5 Best WWE Betrayals
- Week in Wrestling: Kevin Owens on his new belt, Mike Tyson on Ali and wrestling
- Storybook Start for Bradford
- WWE WrestleMania 33: Match Card Projections 3.0
- Dolph Ziggler on redefining the IC title and why he loves his feud with The Miz
Classic Version to Close Down In the Coming Months have 250 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at April 6, 2011. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.