Some time back I shared an article on SEO optimization using Google webmaster tool and extending that tutorial, here I’m sharing how to find 404 pages on your blog using free Google tool call Google webmaster tool. ShoutMeLoud traffic is almost 20% impacted due to Google Panda and in effort to recover from Google panda effect, I’m working to fix all broken links on my blog. There are many things which I will be doing along with it, and I will be sharing my experience and tutorials along. Broken links and 404 pages are useless for search engine bots and it’s a dead-end. It’s an important part of SEO to fix all possible 404 pages. Though in WordPress we have plugin name Broken link checker which will let you find all the broken links. But, if your blog is huge, it might slow down your server for a while. You can also take help of broken link checker website to find broken links on your blog. Finding 404 Error pages: So the easy way to use Google webmaster tool to find all 404 pages and fix them. To find the list of all 404 pages, you can login to Google…
- 9 Step SEO Checkup Using Google Webmaster Tools
- Two occasions when Google webmaster tools saved my Blog
- 15 Tips for Using Google Search Console to Effectively to Grow Your Website Traffic
- 15 Tips for Using Google Search Console to Effectively Grow Your Website Traffic
- Google Webmaster Tools Revamps Crawl Errors, But Is It For The Better?
- Google Webmaster Tools Now Provide Source Data For Broken Links
- Options for 404 Error Tracking
- The Ultimate Guide To Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google Search Console Update: the Good & the Bad
How to Find 404 Error Pages Using Google Webmaster Tool have 291 words, post on at April 14, 2011. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.