On April 11th, Dungeons & Dragons Online players will have new content to explore when the Masterminds of Sharn expansion launches. In addition to The Cogs wilderness area beneath the city, players will find 16 new dungeons, a new raid and a new public area. Players will have new treasures, monsters and secrets to discover. Preorders for Shan have already opened with three packages available, each with its own set of in-game perks and items. Prices range from $40 for the Standard Edition, $80 for the Collector’s Edition or $130 for the Ultimate Fan Bundle. Learn more on the Dungeons & Dragons Online site.
- Celebs narrate free audiobook for Dungeons & Dragons' 40th anniversary
- 20 of the Most Useless Dungeons & Dragons Spells Ever
- Dungeons & Dragons battles its way into the Toy Hall of Fame
- Dungeons & Dragons
- 'Dungeons & Dragons' fourth edition, online tools just around corner
- First Trailer Released for Dungeons & Dragons: Arena of War on iOS and Android
- Dungeons & Dragons Tabletop App Hits Steam
- Dungeons & Dragon perfumes: Smell like an orc
- Dungeons & Dragons yoga: Stretch and storm the castle
- Dungeons & Dragons park: Dice not included
Masterminds of Sharn to Launch for Dungeons & Dragons Online on April 11th have 192 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at June 6, 2011. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.