Home » Blogging » How To Get Unverified Subscribers To Confirm Their Email Subscriptions Engaging subscribers to your blog is important but more important is the technique that you employ to achieve this objective. Getting subscribers to register with your blog via email is an innovative approach to an otherwise bland method. It is true that RSS feeds started the trend of subscription; but they are based on numbers. Offering email subscriptions are not only profitable but they can be inexpensive too. Feedburner is one of the services that you can use to offer free subscriptions via email. Other options such as Feedblitz offer similar services at a nominal cost. The point is; this is entirely a doable task. Note that both Feedburner and Feedblitz help you deliver your blog’s content to reader’s inbox. However you cannot set up email lists and broadcast or do email marketing with these services. These services can only deliver your feed’s content by email. Follow up your subscription emails Send in follow up emails after a significant period has passed after you sent the subscription email, when there has been no activity from the subscribers’ sides. Most analysts and even the email subscription services…
- Riptide Wins Final Meet, Roundtree Lowers Record
- Celebrating 140 Dog Years in Service + Loudoun County Resolution
- Riptide Swims to Victory in Close Meet Over Vienna Aquatic
- Virginia Run Riptide Starts Strong, Roundtree Sets Another Record
- Riptide Wins Again, More Records Broken
- Support the Share A Haircut Program to Help Local Children
- Reach Every Mother and Child Act
- Share A Haircut-Help Local Children
- Fall Fitness Sale on Now!
- Campaign to Eradicate Poverty
Unverified Subscribers: How To Get Them On Board have 269 words, post on at October 11, 2011. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.