Domain verification has always been a headache for newbie, especially when you have to verify domain ownership in Google apps or Google Webmaster tool. Earlier, Google allow domain ownership verification using many methods like “Meta tag” “DNS record” “Upload file”, but they require a little bit of technical knowledge. I always wonder, how a newbie Blogger, who just started Blogging manage to verify domain, as tutorial changes with theme and domain registrar. And obviously, not everyone is comfortable using FTP to upload files and verify domain possession. Now, Google has made this process easier for domain owners and now you can verify domain using your domain registrar. Google domain verification: When you buy domain from Google, they use eNom to sell domains and at times Godaddy. Today, Google announced a new way to verify your domain in Webmaster tool and Google apps, using domain registrar. This new process will let you verify ownership by just allowing Google domain verification service to access your domain registrar. At the moment of writing, Google only support eNom and Godaddy, but they also mentioned they will be adding Bluehost ( One of the recommended WordPress hosting), under this process. For your ease, I’m creating…
- Getting Indexed in Google - Quick and Easy
- Google AdSense - The Easy Way to Make Money Online
- Make Money With Google AdWords the Easy Way
- Google SEO The Easy Way
- Smokin' Hot Domain Name Registration
- Cheap Domain Names - Big Money Savings If You Go With The Little Guy
- Domaining and Domainers - Residual Income Through Domain Parking
- Top Things To Consider During A Domain Name Search
- What Questions Should You Ask Yourself When Selecting Your Domain Name For Your Home Business?
- The Geek.Name Project-Finds Unregistered Domain Names
Google Made Domain Verification Easy With Godaddy & eNom have 301 words, post on at June 5, 2012. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.