It has been nearly a year since I’ve published a monthly income report, and the last time when I went to a bloggers’ meeting, many new bloggers asked me what happened to the SML income report. Many of them told me that it serves as an inspiration, and it helps to motivate them. Since that is the very reason I started publishing the income report, I have decided to continue the series. Within these reports, I will also present news and changes here at ShoutMeLoud. Before we move forward with a look into SML’s recent history, you might like to read about how ShoutMeLoud makes money. A look at the past year: I’m not very happy with the progress of the blog over the past year, and indeed, the Google update has forced some changes in my entire strategy. Blogging in 2012 requires a far more serious approach to the profession than what has been expected in the past. In fact, in the process of upgrading the blog, I even fired a few of my regular authors. It was a shame to have to do this, but it was necessary to maintain a high-quality blog that is up to the…
- Monthly income of workers down due to coronavirus pandemic
- Apple will announce move to ARM-based Macs later this month, says report
- Nearly 70 percent of labourers suffer income reduction due to COVID-19
- Sindh CM Murad Ali Shah given one month to present report in Karachi encroachment case
- America added 638,000 jobs last month but is still down 10 million since the pandemic started
- Kim Kardashian has 'had celeb attorney Laura Wasser on a retainer for MONTHS'... as word she wants 'full custody' of the kids emerges amid increasingly 'ugly' split from husband Kanye West
- Harry Styles, 26, says the only woman 'too old' for him to date is one 'older than' his mother in unearthed 2012 interview... amid rumored romance with Olivia Wilde, 36
- What is the penalty for late filing of Income Tax Returns?
- VIB reports upbeat nine-month performance with bright growth path ahead
- EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Dre admits he spent an intimate night with estranged wife Nicole on their wedding anniversary - two months AFTER their split and shares private emotional email where she accuses him of cheating
ShoutMeLoud Monthly Income Report, May 2012 have 373 words, post on at June 4, 2012. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.