Google search is targeted to give as much value as possible to a searcher and being a Blogger; it’s our role to know what all Google offers and how we can use it for our advantage. One of them is Google sites links and today in this article, we will learn about it and learn how we can remove unwanted sites links from Google search. What are Google sites links? Google shows some of the links from your site when somebody searches for your brand name or sitename in Google. Such links are called sitelinks. Google have their algo to determine such links, but from my observation, pages that are well linked and most popular on your blog are promoted as sitelink. Here is an example of sitelink for ShoutMeLoud: Google has a special algorithm to analyze the link structure of any site to find shortcuts that could save time of users and also they can allow them to find quickly the information they’re looking for. There are some myths among users that these site link depend upon the traffic of particular link. According to Google “The links that show up underneath the first search result and which lead to specific…
- Google case set to examine if EU data rules extend globally
- Google fight in EU court set to test reach of privacy rules
- Google slams France over ‘right to be forgotten’
- Google criticizes delisting efforts
- Gun Swap: Trade unwanted guns for $50 and free Rays tickets
- Twitter suspends 486 more accounts linked to Iran_ Russia
- 9/11, Hurricane Florence, Bob Woodward book: 5 things to know Tuesday
- Levee authority delays drainage transfer to St. Bernard until April
- Can anyone ever really scrub their online presence?
- McMurray accused of mismanaging Grand Island's Facebook page
What Are Google Sitelinks & How to Remove Unwanted Sitelink have 301 words, post on at July 22, 2012. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.