Google search console is one of the best and free SEO optimization tools that you can use for your blog. If you ever wanted to make your blog search engine friendly, free search console is the best way to start. You can do various things like submitting sitemap to Google, find 404 pages, check site performance and none the less many users have already shared how search console tool saved their website. Today, we will be learning about URL parameter handling in Webmaster tool. What us URL Parameters? There are many ways URL parameters can be explained but I will take the WordPress route and here is my quick example. Usually, your post permalink is like this: domain.com/permalink but when you get traffic from referral sites like Feedburner, Facebook, Twitter you will notice your Permalink have some extra lines. Ex: domain.com/permalink?utm_source=facebook and so on. This is helped in analytics and keep an eye on from where your site is getting traffic. For an E-commerce site, they offer various sorting options like Sort=relevancy, sort=ascending, pagination and so on, which is also considered as URL Parameters. Usually, it all depends on your site configuration and architecture that what links will be displayed….
- Google search scams: Here's how to spot a fake website
- 7 things you didn't know Google search could do until now
- Prosecutor: Accused murderer’s Google searches help prove guilt
- Malaysia uses helicopter, dogs in search for missing UK girl
- Few college-bound students use Iowa's $290,000 application tool
- Harris spikes in Google search after Biden confrontation
- UPDATE: Drone now being used in Lake Winona search for body
- How to Use Google Reviews to Increase Customers and Sales
- Lilo's guide on how to Optimise using Structured Data
- Lilo's End User Guide on how to Recover from a Google Penalty
How to use URL Parameters in Google Search Console Tool have 308 words, post on at August 15, 2012. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.