My (and probably your) digital life is all about Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Cloud, Planner, and (Some) Social Media apart from work. To organize it further, I have an app/service for each category. That’s Gmail (for Mails), Google Contacts (for Contacts), Google Calendar (for Calendar), Evernote (for Notes), Google Tasks (for Reminders), Google Drive (for Cloud Storage), Google Reader (for news updates) and all those social media stuff like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. Now that I have an iPhone, I spent almost a month organizing apps. I’ve installed and removed several apps several times. Today, I hope that it’s all perfect and I got what I want from my phone. But it may not be the same tomorrow if better apps are introduced. For me my smartphone is not just a mobile it’s something that makes my life easier. This time I decided to go for an iPhone (Sorry, Nokia) as I wanted to increase my productivity and organize my digital life in better way. Now I can perform almost all tasks that I could do with my laptop or a desktop. Well, that must be primary reason for the existence of a smartphone, right? That said I recently…
- A Week Behind The Great Firewall Of China
- Not Just Another Web 2.0 Company, Yelp Basks In Its Star Power
- The Messy Business Of Reinventing Happiness
- Ninja Innovation
- Pixel & Dimed On (Not) Getting By in the Gig Economy
- Apple’s New Consumer Experience Chief, Angela Ahrendts, On The Future Of Retail
- Walmart’s Evolution From Big Box Giant To E-Commerce Innovator
- Can Apple’s Angela Ahrendts Spark A Retail Revolution?
- How robo-call moguls outwitted the government and completely wrecked the Do Not Call list
25 Best Free iPhone Apps 2012 That Organize My Digital Life have 286 words, post on at October 16, 2012. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.