I have always emphasized the importance of Facebook presence for a Blog or any brand. Being one of the largest social networking community, if you use Facebook properly for your marketing effort, you might not need to be dependent on search engines for traffic and sales. Facebook offers many ways to promote your brand on FB and two most important are: Facebook Pages and Facebook groups. Both have their advantages as well as disadvantages. Here you will get to know whether you should create a ‘page’ or a ‘group’ for your blog. Now, you could be either one of those Bloggers, who follow the year age trend and just create a Page to inform your Blog readers about latest updates and use it to connect with them. Though one major issue or I would say, the problem with Facebook pages is, it’s more like one to many communication. When any of your fans need a query to be resolved, his messages never get so much impact, and you miss out the biggest opportunity of giving a community-like feeling. Let me track back to Blog community feature here: You can create a community around your blog only when, your readers can…
- Facebook settles with rights groups on ad discrimination
- Who checks the fact-checkers? Facebook leaves verification to groups funded by Soros, US Congress
- Mark Zuckerberg sets out how Facebook and internet can be regulated
- Zuckerberg wants a Facebook section for high-quality news
- Facebook removes ‘co-ordinated inauthentic’ accounts targeting UK politics
- Recap: Bellator Birmingham Primus vs Wilde updates
- Would you try Shooters’ gruelling ‘Man Vs Food’ challenge?
- Friday's blog: Pulis's press conference & Boro injury boost
- Live: Bellator Birmingham Primus vs Wilde updates
- Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan free live stream warning
Facebook pages vs Facebook groups for Blogs have 288 words, post on at November 5, 2012. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.