Vietnam’s national team lost to the Philippines 0-1 in the second match of the ASEAN Football Federation of Suzuki Cup at Rajamangala Stadium in Thailand on November 27. Vietnam’s national team lost to the Philippines 0-1 in the second match of the ASEAN Football Federation of Suzuki Cup at Rajamangala Stadium in Thailand on November 27. In the first minutes of the match, Vietnam took initiative to attack the Philippines’ goal. Tan Tai had an opportunity to open the score in the third minute, but his shot did not cause any difficulty for goal-keeper Eduard Sacapano. During the following minutes, Vietnam controlled the ball but the Philippine defenders blocked the approach to the goal. The first half ended in a 0-0 draw. After playing defence in the first half, the Philippines increased attacks from the right wing which led to a shot by Philip Younghusband in the 49th minute. Luckily, he didn’t succeed in scoring a goal. Vietnam’s coach Phan Thanh Hung changed striker Le Cong Vinh for Nguyen Quang Hai and Pham Thanh Luong for Nguyen Van Quyet, but the newcomers didn’t encounter any dangerous situations. While Vietnam were trying to make a goal, the Philippines opened the score… Read full this story
- Vietnam move up to second in World Cup qualification group
- World Cup qualifiers: Vietnam earns second victory after beating Indonesia 3-1
- Greyhound Handicapping - Which Dogs Dropping in Class Should You Play?
- Doan Nguyen Duc the quiet hero of Vietnam’s football
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- Lâm among best 10 goalies of World Cup qualifiers
- Japan and All Blacks can profit from red alert in World Cup quarter-finals
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- North Korea played like it was 'waging war' in Pyongyang match, says South
- Mexico Vs USA - World Cup 2010
Vietnam drop second match of AFF Cup play have 306 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 28, 2012. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.