You know one reason (or perhaps the primary reason) why people prefer an iPhone over Android is that you get the best quality hardware and software from Apple with apps like Siri, iMessage, FaceTime, etc. that’s not available for Android. That’s not all! You also get the first-class versions of all official apps by various vendors. As you probably know few apps by Google work better on iOS than Android. When Google released Maps for iOS, several sources claimed that Google Maps for iOS is better than Android version. And this report suggests that Google’s apps run better on the iPad mini than the Nexus 7. So it really means that you don’t have to buy an Android phone for the sake of apps. When you buy a phone you’re really investing in its ecosystem. And that’s the primary reason why people say they’re switching to Android or iOS instead of mentioning the brand name of a phone. Today, I’m going to feature an app for each default app by Apple though I prefer to stick with official apps by Apple only. Since the core Apple apps like Mail, Safari, Maps, etc. can be replaced with one app by Google…
- The best Apple AirPods alternatives for 2020
- Report: Widespread iPhone App Outage Caused by Facebook
- TikTok and Spotify back online after Facebook bug causes iPhone apps to crash affecting millions of iOS users
- Facial animation made easy with Unreal Engine's 'Live Link Face' iPhone app
- Unreal’s new iPhone app does live motion capture with Face ID sensors
- BlackBerry boss Thorsten Heins attacks Apple's iPhone as 'outdated'
- Apple iPhone SE may be less powerful than iPhone 11 despite having the same processor: Report
- Apple’s iOS 14 public beta disables European contact tracing apps
- Apple spring 2020 announcements: iPhone 9, MacBook Pro, and more
- The surprisingly simple fix for Apple’s convoluted App Store rules
30 Great iPhone Apps By Apple And Its Even Greater Alternatives have 317 words, post on at March 16, 2013. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.