Home » Blogging » Online Reputation Management: Evaluating, Protecting, Restoring And Outsourcing Though the web has given an increased exposure to top ranking professionals, products, services and businesses, which has brought them an increased value but has also created a scenario where malicious attempts or otherwise someone or some organization might make a derogatory online statement that can spread like wildfire on the internet and destroy all the reputation that you have earned over the years. Protecting your online reputation should be one of the primary tasks that should be on your agenda if you want to prevent any such damage. In this post we will try to understand what is reputation management, how does it affect you, what are some of the top internet resources to gain more insight about reputation management and who are the best companies and people to talk to if someone has already done the damage and you want it to be rectified as soon as possible. Let us start by finding out what is reputation management. Wikipedia states reputation management as: Reputation management is the understanding or influencing of an individual’s or business’s reputation. It was originally coined as a public relations term, but…
- 'Breaches are inevitable…when they occur your data protection officer needs to look after reputational damage'
- Married restaurant manager who 'offered accommodation to female staff in return for sex' wins €6.5k for unfair dismissal
- Online hunting: How to navigate social media to find the best job
- ‘I looked online for a car repair price comparison site and saw a gap in the market’
- Revealed: Our pound-per-point rankings for the top Premier League managers are calculated
- Facebook launches digital health tools to manage time on the site
- Smart ways to keep kids safe online, from switching apps to increasing privacy
- New Facebook notification explained – why you’ve got a ‘Protecting Your Information’ pop-up at the top of your News Feed
- Quarter of online review users fall victim to fakes
- Derbyshire Dales council to vote on outsourced leisure centre operator
Online Reputation Management: Evaluating, Protecting & Outsourcing have 335 words, post on at August 13, 2013. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.