Have you been creating a To-Do list for yourself and still failing to complete all the task? Is it the lack of motivation or are you also making a wrong To-do list? Let’s find out how you can create one such list that will make you achieve your work within deadline. We as humans have always been a bunch of unproductive inadequacies. Now that’s a strident comment, but that’s the way we all have been hardwired as. The earliest form of listing tasks and goals could be dated back to the prehistoric days where the carvings of food, fire and protection against animals was a part of their everyday tasks and it reminded them of their duties. Coming a little into the early 19th century, Charles Schwab, a steel tycoon and a business magnate was the earliest implementer of to-do lists in workplace. He introduced a system called ‘Taylorism‘ in his workplace, and promised rewards for his employees who would increase their productivity. Then came Ivy Lee, considered as the founder of the modern public relations. He suggested this for which he was paid a hefty $25,000 back in those days: Every employee had to write down six tasks each day, and…
- Some Thoughts on Creating a List Building Newsletter
- 7 Steps to a Massive List and Huge Profits
- Pop-ups, Should You Use Slide-In Pop-Ups For Your List Building?
- Using Opt-In Email List to Build Business Relationships and Earn a Higher Income
- Create Effective Band Promotional Kits That Really Sell
- Build Your Internet Marketing Email List - 5 of the Best Methods
- List Building Maintenance
- Why List Building is Important and What is a Lead Capture Page?
- Email Marketing For List Building - How To Get Targeted Traffic To Build Your List Fast
- Here Are 4 Ways to Build an Opt-In Prospect List For Your Online Business
How To Create An Effective To-Do List That Works have 307 words, post on at February 28, 2014. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.