Customer acquisition is a major priority for most startups, but that doesn’t mean that you have to do everything by hand. advertisement advertisement Adding any of the following tools to the various stages of your company’s acquisition process can help you ramp up your client base as quickly and efficiently as possible: Amazon S3 One of the first priorities of any good customer acquisition program must be to ensure that all online resources are available whenever clients are ready to purchase. If there’s a chance that a single TechCrunch mention might take your website down due to load or bandwidth issues, you need to invest in tools like Amazon’s Simple Storage Solution (S3) to host your site’s web applications or media files. Cost: Prices range from $0.010-$0.085 dollars/GB of stored data Sprout Social According to research by Lithium Technologies, 53% of customers who ask a brand a question on Twitter expect a response within an hour. Worse yet, if timely responses aren’t given, 38% of people feel more negatively towards the brand. The impact these public perceptions can have on your brand make regular social media monitoring an important part of your customer acquisition strategy. To be sure you aren’t… Read full this story
- Salesforce to acquire messaging app Slack for $27.7 billion
- Facebook to buy customer service startup Kustomer
- Tottenham legend Gary Lineker reveals he nearly joined Arsenal instead but says ‘thank heavens I ended up at Spurs’
- Twitter Acquires Screen-Sharing and Video Chat App Squad
- Joshua vs Pulev: Anthony Joshua shed weight for last world title fight but will he add muscle for Kubrat Pulev challenge?
- DoorDash vs. Uber Eats: Which food delivery app is best?
- How to use iOS 14’s App Library
- WhatsApp adds Carts; here’s how to shop online
- Apple adds workout gear to its online store including a $120 yoga mat and smart swim goggles for $200 following the announcement of its Fitness+ launch date
- WhatsApp brings new ‘Add to Cart' button for users to have shopping experience
7 Customer Acquisition Apps To Add To Your Arsenal have 331 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at May 15, 2014. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.