Last year (2011) when Google Panda rolled out, many Bloggers expected it like just another Google algorithm change but honestly it changed the Blogging industry big time. Every professional Blogger has to re-work on their strategies. I have already shared a guide on how to recover from Google panda and for people who are badly struck with new Google Panda algorithm, I also offer personal Panda recovery consultancy. One thing, which people have talked about after Panda updates is, SEO is not relevant and now it’s dead and believe it, SEO is not dead and it never will. SEO is basically a quality guidelines and set of rules a Website and a Webpage should follow to meet Google SEO guidelines. What is SEO In Post Panda World: Before 2011, SEO and domain value used to be an important factor but it never used to be ranking factor for complete domain. After panda updates, many things changed and one of them is domain level penalty. Earlier, few shallow and low quality pages only impact particular posts and not complete domain but now in post panda SEO world(Post Penguin now), this has changed. Few low quality posts on your pages may impact…
- What are the SEO Best Practices for Lawyer Blogs?
- Look Out for These 5 Signs of Black Hat SEO
- SEO – How to reach Google first page
- ITFirms Announces Latest Rankings of Top SEO Companies Globally
- This Is How You Build an Effective Conversion Rate Optimization Strategy
- Tourists Throw Rocks at Giant Panda to 'Wake Animal Up'
- Google Turns 15 and Austin Trahern Explains the Best SEO Business Procedures to Help Get in on the Hype
- Panda-monium: 18 panda cubs celebrate first birthday together
- Berlin expects: Zoo's panda pregnant, birth expected soon
- The cute, clumsy star of ‘Penguins’ will warm your heart
Post Panda/Penguin SEO Strategy for Bloggers have 303 words, post on at May 20, 2014. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.