Sitemap of your blog is one of an essential element and the first step for making your blog search engine friendly. Sitemap file contains links to all the posts, pages of your blog and you can submit the file to Google Webmaster tool, Bing webmaster tool to help search engine crawl & index your site effectively. We already have a detailed write up on Google crawling and indexing, which will give you detailed information on sitemap and how a search engine crawls your website. One of the coolest thing about WordPress platform is, you don’t need to manually generate sitemap after writing a new post. You just need to pick the best Sitemap plugin and install it at the time of setting up your blog. Once you have generated the sitemap file using any of the below-listed plugins; you submit it to Webmaster tools, and this plugin auto includes new posts, pages in your existing sitemap file. In this post, I will discuss some of the popular WordPress Sitemap plugins that you can use on your blog. Do remember, you just need one plugin to generate sitemap and there is no point in using more than one plugin for the same purpose. Moreover,…
- Judge denies Charleston's appeal to change ruling on tour guide licensing
- According to bloggers: Culinary hidden gems throughout WNY
- Blogging With Confidence: Black Bloggers Who Inspire Us!
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids books edition
- 2018 holiday gift guide — for everyone on your luxury list
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for the Stylish Man Who Has Everything
- A holiday gift guide for experiences in WNY
- Volunteer Guide 2018
- Guest editorial: A parent’s guide to school choice in San Diego
- Home-Grown Gift Guide: Support These Lassonde Startups This Winter Season
Perfect Guide for WordPress Bloggers to Learn About Sitemap File have 300 words, post on at August 17, 2014. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.