ArcheAge is set to receive a major new content update this fall, as outlined on the Trion Worlds site.
A new skillset, dubbed Swiftblade, will debut and is described as a melee skillset designed to strike out at enemies from stealth.
Additionally a new naval combat arena will be implemented in a battle royale mode. The siege and territory system is set to receive a rework as well.
Additionally, Gweonid Forest will receive a makeover featuring new shadow and lighting changes, as will other zones.
Check out the full post here.
A highly opinionated avid PC gamer, Poorna blindly panics with his friends in various multiplayer games, much to the detriment of his team. Constantly questioning industry practices and a passion for technological progress drive his love for the video game industry. He pulls no punches and tells it like he sees it. He runs a podcast, Gaming The Industry, with fellow writer, Joseph Bradford, discussing industry practices and their effects on consumers.
- US STOCKS-Indexes fall off record highs, but set for weekly gains
- UPDATE 1-Rising stocks fuel record profit for Buffett's Berkshire; operating profit falls
- UPDATE 1-Bloomberg campaign builds out digital arm Hawkfish ahead of 2020 election
- UPDATE 2-South Korea coronavirus cases surge due to church, hospital outbreaks
- China reports fall in new coronavirus cases but concerns grow over spread elsewhere
- Here's how Hero has updated the BS-VI Super Splendor
- UPDATE 1-Trump says working on a very big trade deal with India, but will take time
- China reports fall in new coronavirus cases but concerns grow over rising global spread
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-China expects more transport companies to resume operations by late Feb, early March
- UPDATE 1-Soccer-Bulgaria to name Dermendzhiev as new coach