Freelance blogging is a great way to make money writing online because there is immense demand for awesome blog posts, always! But that doesn’t make it easy! The problem is… finding high-paying freelance writing jobs will take time and loads of efforts, especially if you’re a newbie. In fact, if you visit any of those freelance marketplaces or job sites, you can see that it’s crowded with hundreds of thousands of writers/bloggers. And if you don’t have an author profile or pricing that is not attractive enough then your would be clients can easily find a dozen of other writers. Another problem is, content agencies or clients on freelance sites do not pay much. Even if you meet their criteria you may not earn more than $10-$15 per 500 words (unless you are a native English speaker). Read: Over 121 Websites For Anyone And Everyone To Make Money Online Make Money Writing — As A Freelance Blogger First things first. Let me differentiate three terms: freelance blogger, guest blogger, and content marketer. A freelance blogger is someone who is paid for writing blog posts for his clients (can be individuals or companies). Guest blogger is someone who writes a blog…
- Ways to Make Your Blog Pay and Pay and Pay
- How to Get Guest Posting and Smart Ads to Attract People to Your Website and Make Money
- Seven Ways to Monetize Your Blog
- Guest Blogging - How to Increase Your Chances of Getting a "Yes"
- How To Increase The Content Of Your Blog
- What is Guest Blogging?
- Successful Blogging Tips
- Pay Per Post Blogging at PayPerPost
- Ways To Make Money By Blogging - Show Your Expertise
- Get Paid To Post On Twitter
37 Blogs That Pay Up To $300 For Your Guest Posts have 283 words, post on at April 12, 2015. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.