This may come as a surprise to some, but bloggers are not necessarily knowledgeable on every aspect of web design, especially writing HTML or CSS codes to build a website. Myself included, some bloggers know enough to be able to build a website through a CMS tool like WordPress, but not necessarily build it from scratch. For non-coding bloggers like me, tools like WordPress and plugins are essential to build websites on our own. But even with these tricks, we sometimes find that we need more help designing a web page. So what does a non-coding blogger do? Use drag-and-drop website builders that don’t require writing a line of code. There are many of these tools out there, but one recent discovery I made was Site Origin’s Page Builder plugin for WordPress. It allows you to build a page’s format with interactive objects that you can drag and drop around a web page. It sort of reminded me of Elegant Theme’s Divi, but the great thing about this plugin is that it’s free. How to use Site Origin’s Page builder: Upon installing the plugin, you can go ahead and add a new page or post from the Dashboard menu panel….
- Another Delay Impacts Opening Of New ScareHouse Horror Attraction In Strip District
- The Very Necessary Timeline of Jimmy Page and Robbie Williams’s Mansion Feud
- Valentines Day Dress Code 2020: Here Are 20 Outfit Ideas For Men And Women
- Sinking Millennium Tower’s developer built strictly to code
- Rupert Murdoch hints at ending Page 3
- Jimmy Page and Robbie Williams’s Neighborly Feud Has Reached Its Spectacular Crescendo
- Anti-Page 3 campaigner claims victory after Lego and Sun partnership ends
- Co-owner faces tough time at SF Planning Commission in converting building
- Sustainability and aesthetics in one building?
- New ScareHouse Horror Attraction In Strip District Will Not Open For Halloween Season
How To Build Attractive Pages in WordPress Without Coding have 322 words, post on at June 24, 2015. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.