With the launch of v4.56 for Final Fantasy XIV, players will see the events of the Stormblood expansion come to a close as the stage is set for the Shadowbringers expansion coming July 2nd. Players will find more adventures with Hildibrand, enjoy some new emotes, earn new items and those at end game can take part in an 8-player fight against Yojimbo. Between now and the July release of Shadowbringers, more features and content will be released including a FFXV crossover event on April 16th.
- Yojimbo Trial Battle – Kugane Ohashi: The 8-player special fight against Yojimbo, that debuted during the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival 2018-2019 Tour, is now accessible to level 70 Disciples of War and Magic.
- Even Further Hildibrand Adventures: The Inspector Extraordinaire makes a return.
- Stormblood Beast Tribe Quests: A new quest series brings together the beast tribes from Stormblood.
- New Equipment, Minions, Emote, and more
The 4.57 update coming on April 23rd will include the “world visit system” that will allow players to hop to other worlds as long as they are in the same data center. This will make it even easier to play with friends. The EU data center will open on April 2nd and players will be able to transfer characters to any server in the cluster through April 16th. There is no word on when the NA data center will open, though presumably it will occur at or near the same time.
Check out today’s update notes on the Final Fantasy XIV site.
- Why Is Playing Final Fantasy XI Online So Popular?
- Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Could Be Game Of The Year If It Was Released
- Final Fantasy Characters
- Final Fantasy 3 on Nintendo DS - Available for the First Time in Europe
- Buying Final Fantasy XI Gil
- How To Play Fantasy Football
- Fantasy Cricket Information Is a Complete Entertainment
- Fantasy Football League Commissioner Selection Guide
- Fantasy Baseball Report: News You Need Now
- The Fantasy Report: Beltran on Top