Domino’s just introduced the DXP car. The DXP is a special car redesigned by Domino’s for the sole purpose of delivering pizzas. The car was redesigned from the 2015 Chevrolet Spark. The DXP now has all the features necessary for delivering pizzas. Get the Free Tracker App to find a SNES Classic in Stock The DXP comes equipped with a warming oven to keep the pizzas at the right temperature. Previously pizzas were kept warm using insulator bags which were not even a very efficient method. The oven is also locked and connected to the driver’s key fob. It prevents thieves from trying to snick slices of pizzas. “The Domino’s DXP is the first purpose-built vehicle aimed at revolutionizing pizza delivery,” said Russell Weiner, president of Domino’s USA. “This innovation allows drivers to do their jobs with greater ease and efficiency, and demonstrates that Domino’s is absolutely fanatical about making perfect deliveries.”The Domino’s DXP also represents a collaboration among three great Michigan brands: Domino’s, Roush and General Motors. “As a 55-year-old company born in Michigan, it is an honor to be able to partner with other great Michigan companies to produce the DXP,” said Weiner.The DXP only comes with one… Read full this story
- Domino's to Launch Self-Driving Cars for Pizza Delivery
- Domino's Is Launching a Baby Registry for 'Pizza-Loving Parents'
- Fast food companies are betting big on delivery. It might not pay off
- Mercedes Celebrates 50 Years Of AMG With Special GT3 Edition 50
- Which is the best takeaway pizza in London?
- Domino's have just given us another great excuse to eat pizza - as if we needed one
- Domino's Recreates a Classic
- Does every car need a steering wheel and seat belts? A tech lawyer says no
- How to get £15 worth of food for £7.50 at Pizza Hut
- Boots now selling Mothercare car seats and bouncers as it launches baby range
Domino’s Launches Special Pizza Delivery Car DXP have 312 words, post on www.i4u.com at October 21, 2015. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.