Happy Halloween everyone! Whether you’ll be off to run amok in the streets during this spooky night or at home watching scary movies and drinking pumpkin beer, enjoy this frightening story from Uproxx of one man and his quest to eat 12 pounds of Halloween candy, from Jezebel’s very own Mark Shrayber. It’s a true tale of horror and disgust — a perfect kick-off for this special evening. Warning: it might turn you off from that mountain of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups you were planning on devouring. Or will it? Have fun, ghouls and goblins! Contact the author at [email protected] Image screenshot via Warner Bros.
- Saturday Night live in Hanoi
- 'Saturday Night Live' wins big as Trump jokes dominate Emmys
- Westworld,' 'Saturday Night Live' lead 2017 Emmy list packed with new TV shows
- Cheo performances held every Saturday night in Hanoi
- Where to go on Halloween
- Where to go on Halloween in Saigon
- The places to come at night in Saigon
- Bắc Ninh residents treated to love duets on boats every Saturday
- Social network sites bring societal change
- Foreign tourists love to discover Hanoi Night Market
Saturday Night Social: How Much Halloween Candy Can You Really Eat? have 195 words, post on jezebel.com at October 30, 2015. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.