Happy Halloween everyone! Whether you’ll be off to run amok in the streets during this spooky night or at home watching scary movies and drinking pumpkin beer, enjoy this frightening story from Uproxx of one man and his quest to eat 12 pounds of Halloween candy, from Jezebel’s very own Mark Shrayber. It’s a true tale of horror and disgust — a perfect kick-off for this special evening. Warning: it might turn you off from that mountain of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups you were planning on devouring. Or will it? Have fun, ghouls and goblins! Contact the author at [email protected] Image screenshot via Warner Bros.
- Saturday night fever! When 1970s NYC was a hedonistic mecca
- Pete Davidson makes brief appearance on Saturday Night Live after concern over disturbing Instagram post
- Pete Davidson returns to Saturday Night Live hours after worrying post saying he ‘doesn’t want to be on this earth any more’
- Saturday Night Fever: Bono in excelsis
- Saturday Night Live satirises Theresa May’s week after confidence vote
- Trump tried to criticise Saturday Night Live after It's A Wonderful Life spoof mocking him
- Northern Ireland Saturday night A&E like 'Eastenders meets Jeremy Kyle,' say police
- Iconic disco film Saturday Night Fever re-created on Sheffield Lyceum theatre stage
- Police visit Saturday Night Live star Pete Davidson after Instagram post
- Police visit Saturday Night Live star after Instagram post
Saturday Night Social: How Much Halloween Candy Can You Really Eat? have 241 words, post on jezebel.com at October 30, 2015. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.