Do you have an Amazon account? I bet most of you will have. Either as a consumer or as a publisher for Amazon affiliate program? How are you keeping your Amazon account secure from hackers? Until now, Amazon offers basic username & password to authenticate our logins & indeed it’s not enough in today’s era when losing an account can cost you more than just money. Recently, Amazon enabled 2 step verification for all of it’s users & you can enable it right now. The 2 step verification will add an extra layer of security for your Amazon account & a step that I recommend for all of you to enable. If you want to learn more about 2 step verification, you should read below-mentioned guide: Read about Google’s 2 step verification Since you have understood how 2 step verification will make your account secure, now it’s time to harden the security of your Amazon account. Follow the steps mentioned below & within minutes your Amazon account will be 2 step verification enabled. Read: How do hackers hack your password How to create strong & smart password Login to your Amazon account Click on your account & click on change account…
- 2nd Amazon Go store opens in Loop; 3rd planned for Ogilvie
- Amazon Has A Hidden Indie Beauty Section You NEED To Know About
- New Amazon Go store attracts convenience seekers in the Loop
- Here’s what it’s like to shop at Seattle’s Amazon Go cashierless convenience store
- Hold onto your shopping bags: Amazon eyes 3,000 cashierless stores by 2021
- Amazon could spend $3 billion on 'go' stores, analyst says
- Amazon plans up to 3_000 cashierless stores by 2021
- Amazon is opening two more cashierless stores in Chicago. 3_000 by 2020?
- The Latest: Facebook says hackers could access some apps
- Hackers selling Facebook logins on the dark web for $2
In next 5 minutes Your Amazon Account will be 200% Safe from Hackers have 312 words, post on at November 20, 2015. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.