Internal linking of your blog posts is one of the important factors for search engine ranking, and it also helps in reducing the bounce rate of your site. Though if you have a good number of posts (50+), it might get too much to interlink manually all the time.
How about we automate the whole system of Internal linking and instead of manual linking all the time, it will auto link any Keyword with a pre-defined blog post.
Here I’m going to talk about one important plugin for every WordPress blogger call: SEO smart link Premium. SEO Smart link plugin auto interlink your blog post and also tags and categories. Even from SEO perspective, it helps in quick internal linking along with keeping the anchor text intact. Google spokesperson Matt Cutts is sharing the importance of interlink links in below video. It’s a must watch for anyone with a website:
SEO smart link plugin is one of those plugins that is used by all professional bloggers. The plugin has an inbuilt caching system which is crucial for any blogger on shared hosting, as it doesn’t slow down your blog. SEO smart link plugin allows you to auto link any text with a link to your WordPress blog. This helps in getting good internal linking for any keyword on your blog.
- SEO Smart link for bloggers:
SEO Smart link plugin is one essential WordPress plugin for any serious blogger. This plugin helps you to rank better for a keyword, and this is something which I have tested and tried myself. In this post, I will also share how to use SEO Smart link plugin.
- SEO Smart link for Affiliate marketer:
This plugin is also useful for Affiliate marketer to auto link words with their affiliate URL. For example, you can auto-link word “Hostgator” with your Hostgator affiliate URL. Moreover, you can add no follow the link to such linking which will help you in SEO. At the same time, you are increasing your affiliate links and income without hampering your blog SEO.
Download SEO smart link plugin (30 days money back guarantee)
How to configure & setup SEO Smart link plugin
SEO Smart link premium offers lots of advanced features which will help you to make most out of it. Moreover, this plugin comes with the caching technique which will help you by not putting any load on your server. You can also whitelist domains for which you don’t want your link to by no-followed and for the rest of auto-linked external domains you can keep links as no follow.
Let me quickly show you how to use this plugin. If you don’t have the plugin, you can buy it from official page over here. Once you have activated the plugin, you will see an option call “SEO smart link business” in the left sidebar of your dashboard. Go to SEO Smart link business > options to configure the plugin.
Here I’m sharing the settings which I’m using on ShoutMeLoud. You can copy the exact settings or modify according to your wish.
- In the procession option: Select posts & pages as shown in above screenshot.
- Automatic interlinking: This is one important option & probably the biggest feature of this plugin. This option will help you in automatic interlinking of words with posts, tags & categories. In my case, I have used posts for auto-interlinking, but you can also check Categories, Pages & tags.
- As shown in the above screenshot, configure Misc. Options & process RSS feed settings. This plugin can process auto-linking into your RSS feeds. That ways, your blog feed readers, can also see auto-linked posts and this you will get more views on your old posts.
Now the below-mentioned option is useful to reduce the bounce rate & also improve the performance of this plugin. Using this plugin, you can make all external links on your blog open in new tab. This is pretty useful as with a number of mobile users are increasing, you don’t want them to leave your web page. Apart from this, you can also make all linked domain as nofollow. Though, I don’t prefer & recommend you to do that as I have already shared that outbound links have positive effect on your blog. So here is the last & final setting:
This is a very useful feature for those who are using SEO smart link plugin extensively. You can Import & Export your added keywords and link anytime. This works as a backup, and if you are running multiple blogs, you can use this feature to group the keywords auto-linking on multiple blogs.
Even if you don’t want to spend $149 for the above-mentioned feature, but the one I’m talking about right now will make you spend that amount. This feature of the plugin let you associate the link with any word. Now, what this feature will do is, it will scan your complete blog for that keyword & automatically link to defined link. Not only these, but it will also automatically process all your future posts for that word & link. This is one feature which will improve your blog search engine ranking by a great extent.
In the above screenshot, you can see the format & example. ( Don’t mind the bad screenshot).
SEO Smart link Premium Pricing:
For many this plugin price may sound pricey, but with the features and being one of an essential WordPress plugin, one can’t ignore this plugin. This plugin comes with two licenses and if you are like me who offers WordPress Services, you might like to grab the Business version of SEO smart link plugin as it gives you the freedom to install it on your multiple sites along with client sites.
But if you have a small blog, you can grab the personal license. This is worth every penny of yours.
Here is a quick video preview of this plugin and how it’s going to help. This video tutorial is done with an older version of WordPress & works pretty well with the latest version of WordPress.
I have been using this plugin since 2011 & even after 5 years this is one rock-solid plugin that I can’t live without. This is foundation of great internal linking structure for any WordPress blog.
Grab this plugin (30 days money back guarantee)
Do let us know if you have used SEO smart link Premium or free plugin in the past or using it? Do you find it worth putting it in the list of WordPress essential SEO plugin??
- Dumb radiator? Netatmo wants to update it with smart knobs
- JBL Link smart speakers review: Offering several great alternatives to the Google Home
- Farm to table is easy with the Cick & Grow Smart Farm in your kitchen
- Best Websites To Buy SEO Optimized WordPress Themes: 2018
- How to Install WordPress 4.7 Using Apache or Nginx on RHEL/CentOS and Fedora
- In a slump? This smart stool improves your posture
- Google Pixelbook review: The laptop Chrome OS needs, but maybe doesn't yet deserve
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus review: Almost to Infinity
- LG G6 review: A breath of fresh air
- Set the mood or go full disco with our guide to smart lighting for your smart apartment