If you’ve been waiting for the Forgotten Gods expansion for Grim Dawn, we have great news for you today: Crate has finally announced that it will be released on March 27th. The expansion will run $15.99 and it does require the Ashes of Malmouth DLC in order to play which is $17.99. Forgotten Gods brings a number of improvements and new features to players.
- Enter the Shattered Realm – a brand new game mode will have you face off against Cairn’s foes in ever more challenging shards of an unstable reality. Earn unique rewards and mountains of loot!
- A New Class Mastery – smite your foes with a divine new mastery: the Oathkeeper, which can be combined with the other Masteries, raising the total number of combinations to a staggering 36!
- Rune Augments – Apply a new category of enchantments to your Medals, unlocking powerful mobility skills available to all masteries, including Leap, Teleport and more.
- A Massive Story Chapter – Journey beyond the remnants of the Erulan Empire to dangerous new lands teeming with forbidden secrets. Battle alongside the Witch God cults to vanquish the rising threat of a forgotten god.
- New Environments – Discover foreboding deserts, explore lush oases, survive the heat of a land ravaged by a god’s burning rage, witness the wonders of the Eldritch Realm itself.
[*Difficulty Merits – Embrace new challenges by starting the game on Elite or Ultimate difficulty from the very beginning by purchasing Difficulty Merits for your new characters!
- Transmutation – Visit the Inventor to reroll your duplicate Set Items to create new Set Pieces from the same set or entirely different sets.
- Four Factions – Align yourself with one of the three Witch God cults and face off against Eldritch Horrors serving a forgotten power.
- 9 Constellations – Unleash the powers of forgotten gods with 9 new Devotion Constellations that offer even more ways to traverse Grim Dawn’s massive celestial tapestry.
- Collect Hundreds of New Items – Dozens of new Monster Infrequents and Hundreds of Epic and Legendary items are waiting to be added to your collection, including sets exclusive to the game’s Roguelike dungeon and the Shattered Realm!
- Expanded Stash – Protect your precious wealth with an additional Personal and Transfer Stash Tab.
- New Nemesis and Super Bosses – The Eldritch Realm houses terrors beyond imagining. Face off against its nemesis for unique loot. Uncover the secrets of the Korvan Basin and unleash a supremely powerful foe.
It appears that Forgotten Gods will not be available for pre-order, so mark your calendars for March 27th.
Check out the Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods Steam page to learn more.
- When 'Fortnite' finally arrives on Android, it's skipping Google's storefront — and there's a clear reason why
- How Emerging Markets Can Finally Arrive
- WhatsApp finally arrives on Windows and Mac
- It’s Here: Lorde’s New Single “Green Light” Has Finally Arrived
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone finally arrives in Scots translation
- New Mexico State loses in March Madness after player passes up wide-open, game-tying layup in the final seconds in wild finish
- NBA fans turn on 98-year-old chaplain Sister Jean after she claims God prefers college basketball
- World Cup Final: When god was on holiday
- Kingad saves Team Lakay in Dawn of Heroes
- Katy Perry and fiancé Orlando Bloom don casual ensembles as they arrive at Italian island via boat following climate change conference