If you’ve been waiting for the Forgotten Gods expansion for Grim Dawn, we have great news for you today: Crate has finally announced that it will be released on March 27th. The expansion will run $15.99 and it does require the Ashes of Malmouth DLC in order to play which is $17.99. Forgotten Gods brings a number of improvements and new features to players. Enter the Shattered Realm – a brand new game mode will have you face off against Cairn’s foes in ever more challenging shards of an unstable reality. Earn unique rewards and mountains of loot! A New Class Mastery – smite your foes with a divine new mastery: the Oathkeeper, which can be combined with the other Masteries, raising the total number of combinations to a staggering 36! Rune Augments – Apply a new category of enchantments to your Medals, unlocking powerful mobility skills available to all masteries, including Leap, Teleport and more. A Massive Story Chapter – Journey beyond the remnants of the Erulan Empire to dangerous new lands teeming with forbidden secrets. Battle alongside the Witch God cults to vanquish the rising threat of a forgotten god. New Environments – Discover foreboding deserts, explore lush… Read full this story
- First Plot Details For The New Gods Finally Emerge
- Peter Dinklage Teases Grim Game Of Thrones Finale For Tyrion
- Synopsis For Gotham’s “I Am Bane” Episode Finally Arrives
- Lex Luthor Finally Arrives In New Supergirl Synopsis
- When Gwent's Single Player Story Mode Will Finally Arrive
- Marvel's Avengers Game Trailer Finally Arrives from Square Enix
- Official Synopsis For Arrow’s Season 8 Premiere Finally Arrives
- Game of Thrones Season 8 – Episode 1 spoilers, fan theories and more as the UK premiere finally arrives
- The Creepy First Trailer for It Chapter Two Has Finally Arrived!
- First Titans Season 2 Photos And Synopsis Finally Arrive
Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods Finally Arriving on March 27th have 301 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at March 2, 2016. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.