Photo: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images When tonight’s emotionally charged Game 6 of the NBA Finals was over — after the Cleveland Cavaliers, spurred by LeBron James’s 41 points and effervescent brilliance, had dominated the Golden State Warriors from start to finish; after Stephen Curry had fouled out and gotten a technical and hurled a mouthguard, accidentally hitting a fan; after James had lofted up, by my count, 6 trillion perfect alley-oops to Tristan Thompson — the Cavs had a 115-101 win, and the country had what it wanted, and what seemed so unlikely just a week or so ago: a Game 7. The 2016 Finals, lackluster for so long, have zigged and zagged and dallied and stumbled into the best possible outcome for anyone without a rooting interest. Foul trouble played a large role in this game early on: Kevin Love picked up his second on a very dumb foul on Draymond Green just 90 seconds into the game. (If Love was trying to counter the increasingly loud whispers that maybe he doesn’t have a role to play in Cleveland’s near future, this wasn’t the way to do it.) Golden State had foul issues of its own — Stephen Curry picked up… Read full this story
- LeBron James Will Have Some Say In Red Sox Decision-Making
- REPORT: LeBron James Will Become A Part Owner Of The Boston Red Sox
- Another day, another report of LeBron James’ feud with Cavaliers brass
- LeBron James has tepid response when asked about Tyronn Lue’s job safety
- TikTok Video of Cop Mocking LeBron James Viewed Over 2.4M Times
- Twitter Won’t Take Action Against LeBron James for Tweet Targeting Officer
- How valuable is LeBron James?
- LeBron James reacts to Jalen Suggs' game-winning shot
- Report: LeBron James expected to miss a month with ankle injury
- LeBron James says 2011 NBA Finals loss still stings
Because Basketball God LeBron James Has Willed It, There Shall Be a Game 7 have 296 words, post on nymag.com at June 17, 2016. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.