There was a TED talk that was given by a doctor from Harvard Medical School, Atul Gawande. In his talk titled ‘How do we heal medicine?’ he says that the answer to performing successful surgeries on a continuous basis was using Checklists. An important piece of content from the video talks about the power of using a checklist. We implemented this checklist in eight hospitals around the world, deliberately in places from rural Tanzania to the University of Washington in Seattle. We found that after they had adopted it the complication rates fell 35 percent. It fell in every hospital it went into. The death rates fell 47 percent. This was bigger than a drug. This was so powerful and useful that he made a book about it, called the Checklist Manifesto. Checklists are like recipes in cooking, if we follow it to the T, we cannot go wrong. Checklists also afford you one benefit; you do not have to remember everything. Checklists also is great when working with teams, if you have to help induct somebody and help them, you can just give them a checklist to follow. As a blogger and marketer, there are a lot of things…
- Easy Wine Making Process - Learn How to Make Wine Today!
- Here is a 5 Step Checklist to Make Money on the Internet
- Building a Chicken Coop - 6 Things That Should Be a Must on Your Checklist to Make Your Job Easy
- Rosetta Stone's interactive app makes learning a new language easier and more fun
- Business Process - Outsourcing India - What Makes India the Center of BPO
- HomeSchooling - How to Teach Children a Goal Setting Process
- Ideas For Achieving Energy Efficient Homes
- Updating Your Bathroom For Energy Efficiency
- How to Make a Solar Panel - You May Cut Your Electricity Bill by Using a Low Cost DIY Solar Panel
- How to Make a Homemade Windmill?
Process Street : The Checklist App that Will Make You Hyper Efficient have 319 words, post on at June 22, 2016. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.