ILOCOS NORTE: The crime rate here has significantly decreased by 31 percent in the first seven months of 2016 compared to the same period of 2015, acting provincial director Senior Supt. Jose Melencio Nartatez Jr. said. During a public forum on illegal drugs and peace and order at the Sangguniang Panlalawigan session hall at the provincial capitol on Friday, Nartatez said that “a decrease in the average monthly crime rate had been recorded from 79.59 percent to 48.79 percent.” From January 1 to July 24 this year, the Ilocos Norte Police Provincial Office (INPPO) recorded a total of 2,688 crime volume wherein 319 were index crimes or street crimes including theft, robbery, homicide, murder and car napping, and 2,378 were non-index. It is lower than the 3,543 in the same period in 2015, with 2,705 non-index and 838 index crimes. Nartatez explained that index crimes decreased by 528, while non-index crimes declined by 327. Theft is the highest recorded index crime with 418 recorded cases in 2015 from January to July and 112 in 2016 on the same period. “Out of the total crime volume, 2,172 cases were cleared [and given proper action]and 1,975 were solved, registering a crime clearance… Read full this story
- The Economy and Its Affect on America's Crime Rate - Past and Future
- Federal Prison Consultant Explains Why Prison Population Increases While Crime Rates Drop
- Some Crime Statistics
- Crime in Camden, America's Most Dangerous City
- Solar Minimum at an All Time Low and Crime is Down Too - Connected?
- Crime and Its Impact on Society
- Race & Crime
- Your Mindset As the Criminal's Ally - Crime Prevention Tips to Stop the Traitor Within
- Crime is the Gamble
- Insurance Market Analysis - States Ranked 21 Thru 31 For Insurance Product Marketing
Ilocos Norte crime rate down by 31% have 263 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at July 31, 2016. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.