Video games had a huge impact on my childhood and teenage years, imprinting themselves onto my psyche for all of the struggles and elation that they produced. While I did play consoles in my youth, most of my gaming time was spent on the PC, particularly during the 1990s. As such, I have a strong fondness (nostalgia goggles alert!) for older games, to the point where I still play and blog about them. While some definitely have not withstood the test of time, you’d be surprised how many older PC titles are still quite enjoyable and even downright compelling today. I think we all have our lists of game franchises that we wish were made into MMORPGs, and today I’m going to look at 10 of some of my favorite older PC games (most, but not all, from the ’90s) and give a few ideas how each could work as a proper MMO. 1. Deus Ex Still an incredible game to this day, Deus Ex truly delivered on the promise of playing your way, with multiple paths and techniques that could be used to progress in missions. It also boasted a deep, thought-out cyberpunk world that is a fertile ground… Read full this story
- Penguins stay perfect in four games in western Canada
- Lobos Reed has heart in game, makes move from receiver to QB
- Fun and games: local gaming spots bring the fun indoors
- The Future of Adventure Games: 5 Suggestions
- What to expect for October video game releases: 'Red Dead Redemption 2,' 'Assassin's Creed Odyssey'
- Celebrate National Video Games Day with these free September games
- Dov Bechhofer explains the Crucial Parts of and Discusses How to Build an Affordable yet Powerful PC
- Hot video game releases for November 2018
- Game review: Crossing the finish line: 'Forza Horizon 4' delivers standard for racing games
- Dennis Eckersley wouldn’t mind seeing Oakland A’s make a deep run
Perfect Ten: Older PC games that would make for great MMOs have 308 words, post on massivelyop.com at July 21, 2016. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.