Are you a WordPress beginner who is searching for a better plugin to easily index your website contents? Or having problems in indexing your website contents? If yes, this post is specially for you to help you better index your site on Google search results. Here I’m going to talk about Google XML sitemaps plugin, it is a free WordPress plugin that helps you better index your website contents without any hassle. When we think of doing search engine optimization for our WordPress blogs, one of very few things that comes to our mind is how to go about indexing it on Google and other search engines. We can improve the indexing speed of our WordPress blogs through Google XML Sitemaps. But the question arise is how we can create them. Since you are using WordPress, there must be some Google XML Sitemaps plugin available that you can use to generate automatic XML Sitemaps for your WordPress pages and posts etc. That’s true there are some plugins available in WordPress Plugins Directory that we can use to create XML sitemaps for WordPress blogs. Today I’m going to talk about Google XML Sitemaps Plugin for WordPress from Arne Brachhold. I myself…
- SEO Tip – Prevent Search Engines from Indexing your XML Sitemaps
- Which URLs should you add in the XML Sitemap file of your Website?
- Create an Image Sitemap for your WordPress Blog
- The Most Essential WordPress Plugins
- Things You Should Do After Installing WordPress
- Create a Video Sitemap for your WordPress Site
- How to Migrate your Blog from Blogger to WordPress
- How to Add a Google Sitemap to your Blogger Blog
- Notes from the Google Webmaster Conference
- How Does WordPress Make Money?
Google XML Sitemaps Plugin WordPress: Automatic Sitemap Generator have 291 words, post on at August 25, 2016. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.