The first thing you probably want to happen after launching a blog or website is getting it indexed by Google. If you don’t index your site on Google, you won’t get any traffic from it even if you create content. Not indexing a site on Google is one of the biggest mistakes most new bloggers make. If you are also one among them and want to index your site on Google really quickly, this tutorial is for you where you will discover few quick ways to index your new site on Google search results. The very first thing you need to remember is: it’s free to index your new sites on Google. You don’t have to pay anything. I have started a lot of blogs on WordPress over the last couple of years and I know how easy it is to index a new site on Google. So without much ado, let’s talk about the details. 4 Simple Steps to Index Your New Website on Google #1. Submit your website’s URL to Google via Webmaster Account If you want to show your website content on Google, you must submit your URL to Google. For that, you need to create a…
- Successful first outing at new site for Newry Show
- Six new sites listed for social housing developments
- Plans to move Gateshead special school to new site gathers pace
- First two horses welcomed at Bransby charity’s new site
- Rare moth spotted at four new sites
- New site finds the best NI electricity deals around
- Plymouth's new £53m cinema really will be called The Barcode
- What does the new pension agreement really mean?
- Mata explains why Man Utd's new signings have settled quickly
- Have your say on proposal to move eye care hospital to new site
How to Index Your New Site On Google Really Quickly? have 309 words, post on at August 28, 2016. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.