Social Media websites can drive insanely great traffic to your blog if you have a good social media marketing strategy. But it can drive fair amount of traffic if you just submit blog posts regularly to your social media profiles. Social media traffic is as important as organic traffic from search engines as we can’t rely on Google alone. They continue to push algorithmic updates like Panda, Penguin and who knows the next could be Giraffe. It means that we must diversify the way we get traffic. I’m going to list the top social media and other websites that you shouldn’t ignore or must use as part of your social media marketing strategy. I’m NOT going to list all the stupid social media or the so called web 2.0 sites out there as I’m going to focus only on sites that can drive traffic to our websites in one way or the other and not for building backlinks. Though the traffic quality of social media can’t be matched with that of organic traffic, it is still important. It helps us to keep the bounce rate low which is assumed to be one of the many ranking signals used by Google….
- Social Media Marketing - Increase Website Traffic
- Social Media That Will Drive Your Business
- Money Web Sites and Traffic Web Sites
- Advice For A Young Writer 5 - Have A Web Site Or A Blog, Or Both
- Social Media Marketing - Why You Must Start Now
- Social Media Newsrooms - The Ultimate Web 2.0 Tool for Your Business
- 4 Social Media Strategies to Help You Earn an Income Online With Web 2.0 Marketing
- How to Use Social Media Tools to Achieve Web 2.0 Optimization
- How to Effectively Position Yourself in Social Media
- 3 Social Marketing Strategies to Boost Traffic to Your Web Site
Top 30 Social Media (And Web 2.0) Sites To Drive Traffic To Your Blog have 313 words, post on at October 13, 2016. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.