There’s no debating it. If you’re looking to grab the attention of your visitors, you need captivating visuals. Visuals instantly catch the eye, are shared more often, and enhance the overall impact of your post. Creating visuals may seem daunting if you don’t have a professional background in design. Luckily, we live in an age where there’s an app for everything: Pizza, taxis, and yes, visuals! This post covers, in detail, the best tools for creating visuals that people will love and share! This post is divided into the following seven categories: Screenshots Infographics Memes GIFs Charts and Graphs Image Resizers Images with Text Without further ado, let’s dive in… Category 1 – Screenshots 1. Screenpresso Screenpresso is dedicated to image and video screen capture. It’s fun to use and packed with features. – Capture a screenshot while scrolling down or horizontally across a window. This feature is great for capturing content such as newsletters and maps. You can, of course, capture parts of a screen or the whole screen as well. – Edit your screenshot. You can add shapes (such as arrows, a magnifying glass, braces, and numbers), annotations, and also blur parts of your screenshot. – Capture a…
- How YouTube helps flat-earthers organize
- Product Hunt CEO Ryan Hoover says redesigning your app is probably a mistake
- Facebook’s content moderation efforts face increasing skepticism
- Why screen time studies can’t measure the effect of smartphones on our well being
- On Facebook’s 15th birthday, we should be talking about its size
- Ong's Hat: The Early Internet Conspiracy Game That Got Too Real
- Leveraging the Benefits of Marketing Content Collaboration
- Silicon Valley keeps trying to "cure" death. It should fix its own ageism instead, says activist Ashton Applewhite.
- YouTube’s misinformation crisis was years in the making
- 6 Growth Strategies for your Startup
20 Tools for Creating Visuals for Your Blog and Social Media have 307 words, post on at November 11, 2016. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.