04 Jan Best WordPress Themes For Travel Bloggers – 2017 Edition Making the transition from a hobbyist travel blogger to a professional travel blogger is a difficult one; not only do you need to have excellent photography and writing skills, but you also need a captivating website that draws your audience in. While your average WordPress theme does a decent job of setting up newcomers with a starter site, to make an impact on your audience and keep them coming back for more, you need a custom WordPress theme. Custom WordPress themes add features such as threaded comments, sticky posts, multiple columns and even custom backgrounds; after setting up your theme, your website will rival those of professional travel companies. Below, you’ll find 30 of the Best WordPress themes for travel bloggers, each one loaded with amazing features that will rocket your website straight into the indexes of Google and Bing. Don’t forget to check out our best WordPress themes for photographers too! Best Premium WordPress Themes For Travel Bloggers 1. Bon Voyage Price: $75TemplateMonster If you’re looking for a WordPress theme for your travel agency, look no further than the Bon Voyager WordPress theme. This responsive, Retina-ready theme makes…
- Sudanese travel blogger promotes Wales as a tourist destination
- Memphis hosts Saveur Blog Awards, bringing top food and travel bloggers
- Itching for a vacation? Listen to what the travel bloggers have to say!
- Three Canadian YouTube travel bloggers killed after falling over a waterfall in British Columbia
- The Best Dallas Area Travel Tips From Our Readers
- The best places to travel around the world in November
- The Best São Paulo Travel Tips From Our Readers
- Best coupon code travel deals for December
- The Best St. Louis Travel Tips From Our Readers
- Tell Us Your Best Kansas City Travel Tips
Best WordPress Themes For Travel Bloggers have 306 words, post on at January 4, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.